INSTALLATIONS DESIGN BUILD
An expertly installed heating and cooling system by a NATE Certified Greeley Furnace technician should last 15-20 years. One of the key reasons most systems fail before they should or operate inefficiently is due to improper load calculation, duct work or poor maintenance practices. When it’s time to install or replace your heating, or cooling system in your home or business, you need a team you can count on to do the job right.
Regardless of the complexity of your project, from furnace replacements, air conditioning add-ons, humidification installations, boiler replacements, system zoning, ductwork modifications and sealing, control upgrades, geothermal and solar systems, to complex large custom commercial installations, Greeley Furnace guarantees a timely, professional and quality installation. With every project you will receive:
- One of the most highly trained crews in the area — your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Customized system installation specific to your property and situation for maximum efficiency.
- NATE certified staff held to a higher standard than our competitors.
- Highly skilled metal fabricators to create custom metal and ductwork for optimum performance and design.
Planning ahead when replacing your HVAC system can provide substantial savings on the upfront costs with tax incentives and rebates. If your system is aging, you are well advised to be proactive in researching manufacturers, equipment, and your installers before being forced to quickly make hasty decisions surrounding your long-term comfort for the next 20 years. Check into rebates on the local, state, federal and manufacturer level that can help tremendously with the initial installation costs of high efficiency equipment Call us to schedule a convenient, no-obligation appointment to learn all about what makes Greely Furnace one of the most highly respected companies in the area in our industry when it comes to giving you an honest evaluation of your comfort needs.
Current Installation Rebate Programs:
- Geothermal & Solar Federal Tax Credit– up to 30% of cost with NO UPPER LIMIT! Set to expire 12/31/16.
- Rheem Rebates – earn up to $1,200 on high efficiency heating and cooling systems
- Xcel Rebate– up to $1,000 on A/C Systems; up to $500 for swamp cooler A/C; up to $120 on furnace; up to $100 on boiler. Commercial rebates available.
All Greeley Furnace Heating and Air technicians are NATE Certified!
“Great repair technician Ralph Got AC working. Ralph and Scott were awesome! The fact that they dispatched a tech to come out in the evening to fix my broken...”
–Joe B., Yelp