HVAC Service Technician
Greeley Furnace Co is looking for the right candidates for an HVAC Maintenance Technician positions. The right candidate must have experience in the HVAC/R field.
- Must have a valid Colorado Drivers license with a clean MVR.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have an EPA certification of type II or better.
- Must be able to communicate to customers the proper diagnosis of equipment and upsell them to a maintenance agreement or other beneficial products.
- Must be able to identify potential code violations and be able to correct them.
- Must be willing to work toward continuing education.
- Must have the basic hand tools, multi-meter, refrigerant gauges for R-22 and R410A, a cordless drill.
- Must be in neat appearance willing to wear company provided uniforms and be a team player projecting a positive image for the company.
- Must be willing to work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F or until the job is finished.
- Must be willing to be on call on a rotating basis.
- Must be willing to work on a time schedule for scheduled appointments.
- Nate certification is not required, but a plus.
- Must be willing to provide proof of previous employment and verification of their skill set.
Competitive wages DOE
Employer supplemented Heath Insurance
7 paid Holidays per year
“Great repair technician Ralph Got AC working. Ralph and Scott were awesome! The fact that they dispatched a tech to come out in the evening to fix my broken...”
–Joe B., Yelp